Do Not Use This Company

Jfirmin's review of Jetline Travel

“Do Not Use This Company”

Written on: 29/08/2012 by Jfirmin (1 review written)

To whom it may concern,

Yesterday I had the unfortunate incident of a member of your staff extracting different amounts from bank account to that which was agreed with myself. I have asked for the booking to be cancelled and expect the entire amount taken by Austin (the sales executive) to be refunded.

The products and services provided by Jetline were completely mis-sold to me by Austin. I also specifically gave Austin permission to take one amount from account, no more and no less!! He also reassured me that he would take all of the money in one go and. Certainly did not have permission to use my card, pretending to be me purchasing different elements of the holiday. This was no the agreement. Jetline do not have my permission to take anymore monies from my account. I want a full refund of all monies already taken.

This action has had to be taken as I have lost all trust in your company.

If my monies are not refunded today (as promised by the manger I spoke with Amid) I will be taking legal action and contacting Watchdog, as I can see on the forums that several others have experienced the same mis-selling of products, terrible customer service. I will also be contacting my bank and the police as after researching the subject Austin was technically in breach of identity fraud.

I forgot to mention that this was supposed to be my honeymoon.

Courtney2192's Response to Jfirmin's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

i booked my holiday for the 25/8/12 and returning home on the 1/9/12 but in the worse case i returned home on the 26/8/12 because the company "deal of the day holidays" refused to help us while we did not have a shower that worked in our room the fridge was rotted and not working bed sheets were covered in fag burns and blood baring in mine i booked a 5* all inclusive hotel in Tunisia "amir palace hotel" the food was all of 1chips they did not cater for English in anyway?? this is just a scan of my holiday i can do detail but this is just brief .. I am writing a letter to jet line travel / ice lolly.com to receive full compensation of my weeks holiday as i had to return home after the 2nd day of which was meant to be my weeks holiday.

Jintyd3's Response to Jfirmin's Review

Written on: 01/10/2012

I have been trying to confirm my accomodation with jetline travel and I am being told that I have a one bedroom apartment in a hotel. I have been to this complex before and there are no apartments and no hotel, I have paid for a bungalow with sea view and the latest agent I spoke to advised that for this it would cost an extra £116.00 I have not been my holiday yet but I am going to take the risk with what they have given me and hopefully sort something out when i get there if it is not good enough.