DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

jonnyfoo's review of Jetline Travel

“DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!”

Written on: 04/08/2012 by jonnyfoo (1 review written)

This company is absolute joke. From the moment we booked its been a nightmare. Firstly the first man who spoke with coul;dnt speak very good english he made a mistake with the name on on one of the flight bookings that I had to then change (ryanair flights thats another joke they tried charging £110 for something that was no mistake of mine) at the cost of £10 after much arguing. I still havent received my itinery for my hotel despite being told I would receive it yesterday and then again today. Im petrified of what to expect when im actually on the holliday!

Courtney2192's Response to jonnyfoo's Review

Written on: 29/08/2012

i booked my holiday for the 25/8/12 and returning home on the 1/9/12 but in the worse case i returned home on the 26/8/12 because the company "deal of the day holidays" refused to help us while we did not have a shower that worked in our room the fridge was rotted and not working bed sheets were covered in fag burns and blood baring in mine i booked a 5* all inclusive hotel in Tunisia "amir palace hotel" the food was all of 1chips they did not cater for English in anyway?? this is just a scan of my holiday i can do detail but this is just brief .. I am writing a letter to jet line travel / ice lolly.com to receive full compensation of my weeks holiday as i had to return home after the 2nd day of which was meant to be my weeks holiday.