DO NOT BOOK!!!

Guest's review of Jetline Travel

“DO NOT BOOK!!!”

Written on: 01/08/2012

I booked a holiday with my girlfriend to Turkey last month through jetline travel. When I rang up the price was £185 each but after discussions with the employer it went up to £350 each because transfers/luggage had to be included etc. As the transfer was 2.5 hours away in Kalkan I thought it was still ok (my own fault)

The man I was speaking withs English wasn't very good so I made sure over 5 times on the phone that the transfer was included which he confirmed.

Got the email confirmantion through and everything was ok. Transfer clearly on there flights, hotel etc.

When we got to Turkey (Dalaman airport) we waited around outside for an hour with numerous other companys like Thomas Cook going out of their way to try and help us but our transfer didn't turn up.

We then rang the hotel and they said it's the travel companys fault as they don't put transfers on. Luckily one of the buses had two seats and charged us the equivelant of £80 to get there. Not a lot we could do as it was over 2 hours away.

The place was brilliant but had to pay £80 on the way back so £160 overall. The reason we booked this holiday was because we were on a budget so as you can see that went well and truly out the window.

Once back in the UK I called the company and they asked if I had proof. I took a picture of one of the receipts and sent it to them. Everytime I contact them they ask me if i've done something they have never asked me to do! They ask me if I've contacted the transfer company directly. They haven't seemed to grasp that they booked the transfer and I don't have contact details for them. It has now been over a month since we got back and i must have spent over £50 calling the number and it still hasn't been resolved. DO NOT BOOK WITH THIS COMPANY!