Great value for money!!

Guest's review of Jet2holidays - www.jet2holidays.com

“Great value for money!!”

Written on: 24/03/2013

Went with hubby to Portugal twice last year booked with Jet2 Holidays! Great flights, comfortable with enough leg room for him ( I'm only 5'3"). Staff are really friendly when you arrive at the airport and there is no waiting/hassle when checking in - on the return flight home checking in was easy and trouble free as all the staff are efficient and friendly!
I also had two holidays using Jet2 flight only in last couple of years and they were equally trouble free and efficient.

Booking on-line is easy and there is always enough choice of hotels/resorts and flight times.

A slight downside - I recently had to contact the call centre to cancel a holiday (for personal reasons) and it took four times to get through to speak to someone as I was waiting on hold for 7 minutes each time and I ran out of patience!! Once I got through, the chap I spoke to was helpful and efficient and simply sent me an email confirming my cancellation. Easy.

We will book again with Jet2 as soon as our dates are confirmed and really wouldn't want to go with anyone else.

All in all 'Great value for money'!

Visit jet2holidays.com