Excellent service

blondie15's review of Jet2holidays - www.jet2holidays.com

“Excellent service”

Written on: 22/08/2012 by blondie15 (3 reviews written)

I felt I should write a review to comment on the excellent service provided by Jet2holidays from teh start of our holiday til the end. The airport process was excellent - I like how they have general checkout desks where you can check in for any flight, it saves so much time. They allowed me to check in an extra piece of luggage for free, whcih I have never had with any ohter airline. Boarding was done really quickly and efficiently - instead of having everybody wait at the gate they just let people straight to the plane as they arrived meaning there wasn't a build of people.

The plane had much more leg room in the normal seats than others airlines I have flown with. The service on board was great, althogh a bit pricey however this is what you expect. Bags were off the plane very quickly which allowed a speedy route to the transfer bus.

The transfer process was great, lots of staff around to direct you. Not much waiting round on bus. Check in at hotel was great - I had booked a sea room with hotel, and when arrived didn't get one and so the hotel sorted this. Rep at the hotel operated a telephone contact basis, which was fine as if you needed her you could call.

Transfers back to airport at end of holiday on time. Again really efficient check in and boarding. Would definitely book a holiday package with this company again.

Visit jet2holidays.com