Customer Service - what customer service

Guest's review of Jet2holidays - www.jet2holidays.com

“Customer Service - what customer service”

Written on: 02/03/2012

Travelled last August with Jet 2 and never never again. I am only just getting responce from them regarding complaints because I contacted ABTA. We were given wrong details for our transfer to resort from their "reps" at Airport along with many others causing delay, Once at the hotel which we had booked specifically for its location we were told we were in a sister hotel further out and up a hill, a two bed appartment that was booked was not available and were given a 1 bedroom appartment. Hotel staff explained that Jet2 could not be in a position to sell specific location, but they did what they could and were helpful. The company Jet 2 use for reps in resort were contacted but unwilling to help.
Jet 2 in replying when back home ignored the complaints in my letter and told me that I should have contacted and complained in resort - see above they read my letter obviously, they said hotel staff to be better trained - again as above no complaints about hotel staff ! They chose to ignore the complaint about mis-selling ! etc. They have been back dating letters by nearly a month so they appear to meet ABTA Regulations about 28 days to respond, they have sent a "copy letter" which they claim was posted out, I also got a "copy" from the travel agent which they "found" however both letters had incomplete addresses and if copies why were the incomplete addresses different.
WILL NEVER USE OR SUGGEST THEM TO ANYONE maybe and its only a maybe would I use the flight only option but AVOID THEIR PACKAGE HOLIDAYS. They offer better prices than established holiday companies because they dont have the product to sell.
I have reported them on various counts for breaching ABTA Regulations and lets hope that they are dealt with.

Visit jet2holidays.com