Amateurs

Guest's review of James Villa Holidays - www.jamesvillas.co.uk

“Amateurs”

Written on: 28/09/2013

I stayed at the Golden Corallia II villas in Paphos Cyprus. Upon arrival the villa looked fine although a little tired looking. After a few days,you could see that the villa needs refurbishment. Several problems were encountered, I contacted the rep who was most unhelpful. Eventually the owner came out after I saw what looked like a baby tarantula under the kitchen sink. He had with him a can of insect spray, this is what the rep advised me to use too, really, a spider the size of the palm of my hand! The house was also plagues by ants. The place was not very quiet at night, dogs were barking through the night, virtually non stop. This villa was in the middle of a baaa plantation, really fumigating the hiuse and outside area should have been a priority. Complaining did no good, I would never recommend James Villa holidays to
Pros, view from the balcony

Visit jamesvillas.co.uk

Jamesvillas's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

Hello. I'm contacting from James Villas, I'm very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your villa holiday with us. I would encourage you to contact our customer relations team so we can look into this fully. You can contact them via email.

Tinkerbell65's Comment

Written on: 02/10/2013

I DID, and the outcome was very unsuccessful , basically. Customer services were not interested !

Jamesvillas's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2013

Hi Tinkerbell65. Our customer relations team take all feedback very seriously. If you would like to contact them again and explain your dissatisfaction, I can assure you that someone will be able to look into this.

jamesvillas.co.uk