Excellent professional service

AnnetteMayhew's review of Interactive Resorts

“ Excellent professional service”

Written on: 20/05/2014 by AnnetteMayhew (1 review written)

I was searching for a suitable ski holiday for a group of 5 adults. All with different needs and requirements. As we all know searching the web can be a bit of a nightmare. The ' online chat' person started asking questions and I did think it was a bit unnecessary. I went with it and explained what I was looking for. Very quickly I was e mailed some options and then I had e mail and telephone contact with someone trying to find a suitable resort and chalet. After only a couple of days and hard work by the representative we came up with a good option.

The service from both members of staff was polite, patient, professional and helpful. Like previous reviewers, I liked the fact that I never felt that I was being pushed into making any rushed decisions.

The ski trip is next January and hopefully it will be as expected. I have a good feeling that it will be !