Genuine 5 star service from a company that care.

Sutton257's review of Interactive Resorts

“Genuine 5 star service from a company that care.”

Written on: 17/05/2014 by Sutton257 (1 review written)

Being a seasoned skier in my forties I have gained considerable experience researching holiday destinations and accommodation for myself, my partner and parties of friends both large and small and have had the (occasionally dubious) pleasure of dealing with a varied number of companies offering packages from budget to luxury and most options between, Generally the level of service received is acceptable, though rarely more, with questions raised being answered and usually little or no effort by whatever company concerned to keep in touch after initial contact unless prompted to do so by me. Having recently had the genuine pleasure of dealing with and now booking the first of next years adventures with Interactive Resorts I will be using her as my first and last port of call for all future ski holiday requirements. She has been courteous, patient and professional from my initial tentative enquiry to my eventual booking of the holiday. Everything she promised she has delivered, she has accommodated my numerous requests for information on destinations and dwellings professionally and attentively and has politely stayed in contact with me without ever becoming a nuisance or coming over as pushy. She even changed my chosen holiday destination after I had booked and paid my deposit without the merest hint of a fuss and in a way that left me feeling that my satisfaction was her genuine number one priority. I cannot thank her enough for the way in which she has looked after me and I would thoroughly recommend anyone looking for assistance when booking their next skiing holiday to contact her at Interactive Resorts. I am positive you will not be disappointed.