Flawless service from the start

Woodley92's review of Interactive Resorts

“Flawless service from the start”

Written on: 27/02/2014 by Woodley92 (1 review written)

I was invited to chat with an online rep as soon as I visited the site, I acepeted (but continued my own search, after not having much luck in the past). This was certainly not the case here, the online rep was so helpful asking all the right questions to find out exactly what I was looking for, he promised that I would receive an email the next day with suggestions that matched what I was looking for. The email came really early and was exactly what I was looking for, from then on I was dealing with a rep, she was quick with replies, quick to grasp what we wanted and happy to help. I am so impressed with interactive resorts, being a first time customer I really could not have asked for more, even now I feel i could email with any queries I have with no problem at all. We have booked a holiday catering to the needs for a group of 12 and all of us are over the moon, I feel that speaks for itself. Thank you interactive resorts.