5 stars - Jonny Morton provided excellent customer service

Guest's review of Interactive Resorts

“5 stars - Jonny Morton provided excellent customer service”

Written on: 20/11/2013

I have recently booked Chalet Nanouk for Feb 2014 through Jonny Morton at Interactive Resorts and I was very impressed with his service. We are booking with two other families so this involved quite a bit of patience and logistics from Jonny and he delivered on both. Jonny's customer approach is very balanced - he has been very attentive without being pushy, which made the entire experience of booking a holiday a lot less stressful than it could have been. He seems to know a lot about Val D'Isere, having lived there previously, which meant he could properly advise me on where to stay in Val. So now I'm confident that once we arrive in Val and have our week at the Chalet, that Jonny has met/exceeded our expectations. The only thing I wish he could find is more affordable car transfer services from Geneva to Val. Please commend Jonny for his help - he is representing Interactive Resorts extremely well.