Friendly & Helpful Staff - Client area needs improving

WillBirchall's review of Interactive Resorts

“Friendly and Helpful Staff - Client area needs improving”

Written on: 03/09/2013 by WillBirchall (1 review written)

This is my first experience of using Interactive Resorts. I have booked a skiing holiday to Les Deux Alpes for 8 people and chose the company because they came to us with the best deal based on my requirements for the holiday. The deal was 'overlooked' by other companies, who only mentioned it when we mentioned interactive resorts had told us the chalet was available.

My contact at the company was extremely friendly and helpful. She was understanding of my need to negotiate on the price a bit, doing so professionally and quickly. I made an error with the flights where I forgot to mention that two of our group needed to fly from Gatwick. She was very helpful in making the amendment for free (only increase in price was the flight supplement.

The one thing which impressed me most was the correspondance. Nearly always within the hour of receiving a mail (and there were a lot of mails!) and once the booking was made, everything was clearly detailed and amended as appropriate. This made it very easy for me to keep track of all the booking details.

My one criticism would be the 'client area'. This is a website the company uses for you to track the details of your booking once you have paid the deposit. One good thing about it is the message centre which tracks all your correspondance. Unlike other companies, it's usefulness is limited, for example it is not possible to track or make payments via this website. Something which would be very useful for large groups of individuals like ours.

We've not had the holiday yet, so I can't comment about issues at the resort, but the booking process was easy and staff were great. I'm looking forward to the holiday and given the level of professionalism seen so far, I have no concerns at all that any issues will arise.