Booking a ski holiday has never been so easy

cnlormor1's review of Interactive Resorts

“Booking a ski holiday has never been so easy”

Written on: 27/08/2013 by cnlormor1 (1 review written)

I recently booked a ski holiday with Interactive Resorts for 11 people to Val d’isere staying in Chalet Hotel du Montet. Interactive Resorts made this process very easy. She was very friendly and polite, she knew exactly what we wanted from our ski holiday and didn’t try and persuade us to go somewhere or book anything that we didn’t want to, she knew a lot about European ski resorts, she always replied to my emails within half an hour and she provided us with excellent advice.

Normally we don’t use a ski company to book our ski holidays as we think that booking everything individually is cheaper and you are more likely to get exactly what you are looking for. She proved us wrong. She provided us with lots of options, and we received a huge group discount which meant we received a 4/5* holiday for 3/4* prices and got cheaper ski rental, which we would not have got if we booked everything separately.

I am definitely going to ask the same girl from Interactive Resorts to help me book my next ski holiday and I would recommend anyone to do the same.