Great customer service

KGrant's review of Interactive Resorts

“Great customer service”

Written on: 07/02/2013 by KGrant (1 review written)

Dealing with Interactive Resorts was a pleasure from start to finish. I was booking for a group of 17 and my contact Will was so helpful, offering suggestions on the best resorts to go to and responding promptly to e-mail enquiries. The extended contact hours made it very convenient for me to get in touch when booking details changed (as they often do for large groups). Interactive Resorts also gives you access to a client specific holiday management website where you can update details and e-mail queries directly. This was great as it allowed my group to access their details themselves and confirm that everything was correct. It also provided a record of changes over time.
The transport and connections were well timed and the hotel (Les Cimes) was a perfect balance between chalet and hotel. There was even a surprise sauna and steam room! The food was great and plentiful and the staff were fun and friendly.
I would recommend Interactive Resorts for their exceptional customer service and delivery. Our whole group was thrilled.