Thankyou Anna at Interactive Resorts!

AnnaNichols's review of Interactive Resorts

“Thankyou Anna at Interactive Resorts!”

Written on: 24/01/2013 by AnnaNichols (1 review written)

I had to write and thank Anna Hunt at Interactive Resorts for her amazing help in booking us a last minute holiday to Verbier!!

Anna grabbed my attention when I was searching on the interactive resorts website and the offer of live chat popped up on my screen. From that moment onwards, Anna guided me every step of the way. She's always been willing to phone the operator and ask questions about availability, particular rooms, make up of other chalet guests etc etc. She phoned them on at least two occasions to ask if they could offer a better price and they did so each time. And at the final moment, when I wanted to go ahead and book, she discovered the room we wanted in Tortin had just that moment been booked by someone else, and I dont know how she managed it, but Anna turned it around and in the end, we were able to have that last room in Tortin afterall!

My husband and I are so so grateful - I dont really think there's anything more Anna could have done for us, so a huge thank you!

Fingers crossed for good snow and good company!