Worst Travel Operator Service in 30 years

richards521's review of Inghams www.inghams.co.uk

“Worst Travel Operator Service in 30 years”

Written on: 13/03/2013 by richards521 (1 review written)

Ingham have seriously got to review who and how they recruit their ski resort staff. Failure to appear at predesignated meetings at hotels, failure to appear for ski guiding, failing a sleep on transfers from airports, unlike Crystal Reps who were highly visible in hotels and bars mixing with customers most evenings and not just Crystal customers. Inghams reps highly invisible apart from the the Dragon Hotel, which is surprisingly owned by Inghams and where they got discounted drinks.

Only time I met an Inghams Rep all weeks was on day number 1 when she sold me a lift pass, I have yet to meet any other inghams Rep from Inghams during the weeks holidays.

I have only travelled and holidayed with Inghams three times in the last thirty years, it will be another thirty years before I go with them again. the worst experience I have ever had with Crystal ski holiday Reps is ten times better than this disorganised and unprofessional outfit. I take 4/5 holidays each year,never again with Inghams.

Conantheblacksmith's Response to richards521's Review

Written on: 13/03/2013

yeah sounds about right.... there are useless, rude and arrogant when it comes to addressing issues with rooms... we got a duff holiday in soll..

started a facebook page ' austrian evil twin" referring to the hellish sleeping arrangements