imaginitive, well organised, loved it!

overworkedunderpaid's review of Imagine Latin America - www.ImagineLatinAmerica.co.uk

“imaginitive, well organised, loved it!”

Written on: 02/01/2013 by overworkedunderpaid (1 review written)

I booked a trip to Peru and Ecuador/Galapagos with Imagine Latin America after exploring various itineraries with other agents. In the end the choices suggested by Imagine Latin America seemed to me to be the most imaginitive and best suited to my needs - the rep I spoke to really wanted to understand what makes a great holiday for ME and asked me what I had enjoyed/not enjoyed most about previous holidays - she went to a lot of trouble. The cost was also very reasonable given that this was "the holiday of a lifetime" that I had wanted to do for a long time.
I was not disappointed. The service prior to leaving was entirely personalised and the documentation very detailed and thoughtful.
Once I arrived in Peru I was very impressed with the accomodation that had been booked for me and also with the local agents on the ground - every trip was fabulous and ran precisely to time. I loved that Imagine Latin America suggested ideas that I could then take or leave (I did them all!) and things that I might not have thought of myself (hike up Huanya Pichu for example) turned out to be highlights of my trip. They chose some quirky hotels/boutique b&bs for me which I might not have found myself and certainly which were not suggested by any other agents I spoke to.
I loved this trip and I felt safe and secure the whole time whilst feeling that I really was seeing and experiencing a lot more than most travellers probably would. I would thoroughly recommend to friends.. in fact I already have and hopefully will be booking soon with "Imagine India".