good service, many options, quick & swift!

istanbultravellers's review of HouseTrip - www.housetrip.com

“good service, many options, quick and swift!”

Written on: 04/04/2014 by istanbultravellers (1 review written)

housetrip knows all about travelling and staying abroad! meaning: you get quick response, the service is above expectation, several mails to remind you of check in with the information you need. In my case this was perfect, I am always chaotic before a trip so my mail with the information and telephone number was just outstanding! I got service from him and he responded always very quickly and his services were of very high quality. All the information about the property was right, maybe an idea to note that some properties are not suited for people who are disabled or have difficulty in walking stairs.The location of this house was not suited for old people in a rather steep alley with steep stairs to access. But we had no trouble with it...
maybe just one thing about the house: it was a quite nice house and the building was also very authentic and old, the landlord told us that originally there was no bathroom in the house so that they made a small shower in the toiletroom. It was weird at the beginnen to take a shower in the toilet but after a day we got used to it..But I can imagine that if you are a tall big guy or claustrofobic, you will not be amused by the way you will have to take a shower... but this was the only disadvantage we could find..for the rest and especially the hosts: splendid!!