Fast, hassle free, exciting!

CazzD's review of HouseTrip - www.housetrip.com

“Fast, hassle free, exciting!”

Written on: 09/12/2013 by CazzD (1 review written)

This was the first time I've used House Trip and I have been very happy with the experience.
Fast and hassle free - this is because there was no messing about when I booked. I chose the property, the host replied within about 20 minutes and basically it was sorted. No waiting around for days to hear back. The information provided was very accurate and useful.
Exciting - because it was so quick and easy to go through the booking process we could start looking forward to and planning our trip straight away. The other thing for me is looking at lots of other properties which all look amazing.

Not so keen on having to pay in full straight away. This does limit the properties I look at because of cost.
I have noticed on some properties the host has an extra cost for cleaning and this is sometimes a lot. I found a fantastic place I would be tempted to book in the future If it wasn't for the £70 cleaning charge. I don't think the customer should be expected to pay this amount of money.

It would be good if there were more properties available outside of London . I was also looking at York and Bath but there isn't too much choice presently.