We had a lovely House Trip thanks!

Guest's review of HouseTrip - www.housetrip.com

“We had a lovely House Trip thanks!”

Written on: 23/10/2013

House Trip is a very easy site to navigate, all the information provided was accurate and it provides a safety net for payment as no money is transferred until after arrival at your destination. We were provided with contact details for House Trip personnel in the morning of our trip to use if anything went wrong before money had been transferred. All the instructions were clear. I thought the selection of properties available in our price range were really good and there were some really interesting properties if you are able to splash out. The apartment we found suited our needs perfectly and responses from the hosts were very quick even from those whose apartments weren't available. I much preferred the freedom of staying in reasonably priced self-catering accommodation to even the best hotel. The hosts were easy to contact to find out additional information and it was nice to have some contact with them before we went, but knowing whether bed linen, towels, tea and coffee etc are provided in all of the properties would be useful information to have on the site, also whether the hosts live in the same building etc. as these were things I wanted to know. As it turned out everything was perfect with our stay which went without a hiccup. I would definitely recommend this site.