Housetrip is excellent!

CoconutTravels's review of HouseTrip - www.housetrip.com

“Housetrip is excellent!”

Written on: 21/07/2013 by CoconutTravels (1 review written)

This is the second time I've used Housetrip, and it provided a second outstanding holiday! Finding cheap places in Paris and Amsterdam respectively is not an easy task, but Housetrip makes finding somewhere to stay a far more enjoyably and cost effective experience. Having your own room, apartment, or house in a foreign country makes you feel so much more as if you're actually living there. Fetching fresh croissants in the morning from the local bakery is wonderful.
Both hosts have been wonderfully accommodating, and the information and advice they provide has been very useful. The service has proven to be very safe and excellently marshalled by Housetrip. They communicate frequently and well - I wasn't too sure after beginning my first booking, but Housetrip contacted my by email to say they'd noticed I'd started to book, and wondered if they could help me. After talking to one of their people, I booked immediately with them, and have been enormously satisfied on both occasions.
I now go straight to Housetrip if I'm thinking about a holiday, and am always recommending them to friends. A real top-notch service.