Slow to response

Guest's review of HouseTrip - www.housetrip.com

“Slow to response”

Written on: 03/07/2013

I regretted immediately after I made a booking and sent an email inquiry about the situation. It took almost one week until I got a reply from a staff, by that time I had already resolved the issue with the host of the flat. This made me feel HouseTrip is quick and efficient in persuading you making the booking (and taking your money), but not very keen on resolving issues and problems.

So, if everything's fair and nice, they work great and smoothly; if there's an issue or a problem.... Good luck is all I can say.

Andrewhousetrip's Comment

Written on: 04/07/2013

Hello, thanks for leaving feedback. My name's Andrew and I work for HouseTrip.

I'm truly sorry that you experienced delay in receiving a response from customer care. We were experiencing an unusually high number of queries and developed a backlog which regrettably took longer than expected to resolve.

However I must say that yes, we do operate a priority level system for all incoming messages, but I can assure you that if a Guest or Host ever has an issue or problem, these messages are given top priority and are always dealt with as soon as humanly possible.

Once again I'm truly sorry that you weren't completely satisfied with the promptness of our response. If you would kindly leave your HouseTrip username in a reply to this message, I will feed your concerns back to our customer care team.

Yours sincerely,