Horrible

Saraelaine07's review of HotelsOne - www.hotelsone.com

“Horrible”

Written on: 01/02/2014 by Saraelaine07 (1 review written)

The person that I talked to said "okay, if you want to sleep in your car that is okay with me." I not okay with that. When I called back to make a reservation, they asked why I was calling and I said to make a reservation and they said they could not help me because of a precious call. I said nothing ride or dishonorable to the person helping me so I did not understand why I was not being helped. So I called the hotel that I was trying to book with and the apologized to me and said I had a night free and they wish they never worked with the company they were with. So here we go... Noooo customer service at all! They are all rude and want nothing to do with helping someone. Do not work with them!!!

Hotelsone's Response to Saraelaine07's Review

Written on: 04/02/2014

Hi,

Our apologies for the bad service.Can you send us your bookingnumber, so we can look into this issue.

Kind regards,
Hotelsone.com

Saraelaine07's reply to Hotelsone's Comment

Written on: 04/02/2014

I never booked the hotel through hotels one.com. I decided to go ahead and make the reservation when I got to my destination.

Hotelsone's reply to Saraelaine07's Comment

Written on: 15/03/2014

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed reply.Our apologies once again for the inconvenience you experienced. But could you consider removing the review about Hotelsone.com, because you indicate that the hotel in question was not booked through us. Having this negative review makes it seem as we are responsible for the bad customer service. Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,