BE CAREFULL --- UNRELIABLE - they charged me in the wrong va

ma.se.b's review of HotelsOne - www.hotelsone.com

“BE CAREFULL --- UNRELIABLE - they charged me in the...”

Written on: 28/01/2014 by ma.se.b (1 review written)

They charged mi in the wrong valuta, and i paied 6 times more than what i was supposed to pay. I have been trying for 15 days to solve the issue, nobody takes responsabilities. I call, they tell me to write an email. I write the email, they tell me to call. Then i try to write again, they say that they can see the mistake happened, but i need to contact the hotel. The hotel, has of course absolutely nothing to do with the booking.

I am really worried about my money - a difference of 320 dollars that i am trying to get back.

TOTALLY UNRELIABLE - nobody takes responsability.

BE CAREFULL!!! dont use them

Hotelsone's Response to ma.se.b's Review

Written on: 30/01/2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your inquiry. We apologize for any confusion or inconvenience caused to the client.

Our records reflect that the charge for the reservation was 365.45 DKK, but the client was billed 365.45 USD. This was caused by a known issue which is being addressed.

Due to this error, we have issued a 298.95 USD credit on the reservation. The DKK currency equivalent of this amount will be refunded to the account used at the time of booking. The credit will be processed within 24 hours, and the bank should post the credit to the account within 3-7 business days.

Kind regards,