Warning: HotelsOne.com, best way on the net to be Ripped Off

herenow's review of HotelsOne - www.hotelsone.com

“Warning: HotelsOne.com, best way on the net to be...”

Written on: 11/07/2013 by herenow (1 review written)

I booked through their online service. Very bad mistake. The one statement that HotelsOne was capitalizing on was "Best Rate Guaranteed" as noted on their homepage. This statement they show on their Home Page is simply a "LIE".
Their snide- deceiving way of showing (Only 3 rooms left at this rate)on their rate comparison page is nothing more than a scare tactic to entice you into booking with them.
They booked a reservation for me at a rate $109, ""seeing there was only three rooms left"".
On my appointed check in date. I checked into the Evangeline Downs Casino Hotel in Opelousas, LA at a Rate of $109 only to witness later in the hotel lobby the front desk checking people in off the street for rate of $79, I guess my Guaranteed Lowest Rate through HotelsOne was nothing more than a falsified ploy designed to rip me off. I approached the Desk Service Rep at the desk, she explained to me that reservation had been through Expedia at a rate of $88.10, this concluded that HotelsOne charged me $109 plus tax, plus other service fees, booked my reservation through Expedia For a rate of $88.10, you can trust--I was taken!!!!
When I reported the incident to HotelsOne I was promptly connected to customer service- which was a guy that stumbled over his own statements with- less than good English. He had been trained well to run my complaint in verbal circles and into a NON-Resolve status. Don't let them do you this way, "Beware", use good common sense. Don't book through HotelsOne, you will only see a repeat in the service I saw,---Don't get into a position that You will regret!!

Hotelsone's Response to herenow's Review

Written on: 11/07/2013

Dear Customer,

Our apologies for the service.
Can you send us your bookingnumber, so we can look what the possibilties are?

Regards,
Hotelsone.com

Herenow's reply to Hotelsone's Comment

Written on: 12/07/2013

Your asking me to turn over my booking number to you when I'm not sure that you can even be trusted with that, it may cost me even more money. I'm sure if you were concerned about it I'm sure you could check the reservations YOU booked through Expedia