If I could use less than one star I would.

Piercek115's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“If I could use less than one star I would.”

Written on: 11/03/2014 by Piercek115 (1 review written)

Absolutely horrific with the customer services. I booked in a business trip in January at the Mecure Hatfield Hotel and dealt with a hotel directly. I am not sure if it was the hotel or the online booking but between the two of them they came up with some BS, twisting words and saying that the T&C's were read out to us. The lady on reception turned our employee away at the door at check in and said they were "fully booked". But later the agent said the hotel said that they were offered a room for the night which they walked away from. I would not go back to using Hotels4u. They take money from businesses and are liars.

Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2014

Hi,

Thank you for sharing your recent Hotels4u experience and I'm very sorry to hear that it fell short of your expectations.

I would be very keen to investigate what happened in your case so that I can find out what happened. To do so, I would need your booking reference number and any further details that you can provide in an email.

Kind regards,
Adam
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Dimary53's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2014

I have been waiting 2 weeks for a call from your company re: a recent booking
To be honest i want verbal confirmation of a couple of things that are worrying me about my booking before we pay final instrumental. The comments on this site do not fill me with confidence.
If you do have a rep that can call me I would be grateful.
Regards