Outstandingly disgusting customer service!

Guest's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“Outstandingly disgusting customer service!”

Written on: 20/02/2014

If I would have the option to give them less than one star, I would! Booked a hotel over that site. The apartments office at the holiday destination is closed on weekends and my arrival is on Sunday. Received an email from hotels4u stating in the exact words:

"Outside office hours (i.e. after 4 pm on weekdays and over the weekends and public holidays) guests will find the key to their apartment right in the corner of the kitchen window-sill nearest to the apartment front door.Our reception in the square is to be found just two yards away from the one and only PIZZA EXPRESS restaurant."

Now, I am not stupid, but this instruction is not giving me any information how I get access to my apartment. The house has about 20 apartments and each of them has a kitchen window sill. To make sure I am getting hold of my key, I called on several occasions hotels4u. The person which sent me the email seems to be never there and when then she cannot take my call. I have been instructed 5 times to forward that message to the customer service team and they will come back to me asap. Nobody ever did! Called again today as I travel in two days and today is the last day the office is open, spoke with the Manager, who refused to put me through to the person who sent me the email and then was incredible rude. He interrupted me constantly, called me stupid and the email is obvious, so he cannot make it any clearer. I cannot believe that anyone would treat a customer like this. I will not book with them ever again, that's for sure! People seem to forget that it is us customers who pay their wages at the end. I will travel on Sunday to a destination where I am quite unsure if I have a place to sleep in case I cannot get hold of the key. Utter Disgusting!!!!!

Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 07/04/2014

Good morning,

I've just finished reading your review following your recent Hotels4u experience and I'm very sorry to hear that you've been left unhappy with our services.

I am very keen to investigate this matter for you so that I can find out what has happened. To do so, I would need your booking reference number and any further details that you can provide in an email.

Kind regards,