Simply terrible

Solly122's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“Simply terrible ”

Written on: 19/11/2013 by Solly122 (1 review written)

I made 2 hotel reservations via hotels4u.com , on 27th of SEP 2013 the web site has terms and conditions which were not available the time i made my booking

on 2nd of OCT 2013 i wanted to make another booking at the same hotels for my brother and his family , i saw the new conditions , so i sent an email to inform them that about my situation in order to avoid problems during check in

after 45 days, again ! after 45 days I got a reply that they are sorry to cancel my booking due to the new conditions

I sent many emails to explain that the new conditions don't apply on my case, even it dose , i should have been informed earlier not after 45 days

They keep sending me answer machines emails , very rude and unprofessional, they don't even bother to address the emails so People don't get confused

I don't recommend any one to make there booking with this company, I work for hospitality industry myself and never experience that level of service

Hotels4U.com's Response to Solly122's Review

Written on: 20/11/2013

Hello Solly122,

I've just finished reading your review following your Hotels4U experience and I'm very sorry to hear that you've been left unhappy with our services.

I am very keen to investigate this matter for you so that I can find out what has happened. To do so, I would need your booking reference number and any further details that you can provide in an email to pr@hotels4u.com.

Kind regards,
Adam
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Solly122's reply to Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 21/11/2013

I have sent an email to your email address, 2 days ago , no reply yet !

Hotels4U.com's reply to Solly122's Comment

Written on: 22/11/2013

Good morning Solly122,

Your email has been passed onto the relevant department who are conducting an investigation into your booking & subsequent feedback. I will be in touch shortly via your email to our PR account.

Kind regards,
Adam
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Me123Me's reply to Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 18/01/2014

They definitely sound like a pile of poo. Along with their highly anoisiating advert ripping off my hometown accent, which is just fake. You have my sympathies and thank you for proving what I thought. Laterooms and hotels are the only ones I use for travelling the world.