Worst booking agent

Guest's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“Worst booking agent”

Written on: 07/09/2013

My first and only experience with these people was disgusting. I had to call 3 times, send 5 emails and finally called the hotel Hesperia myself...by the way the were amazing....
I booked throu hotels4u for 2 people one night b&b in Lanzerote as a gift for my children. I then called to ad my young son, so now 3 people, I was told since I wasn't there to change the booking name to my daughters and paid the extra and sent an email to confirm. No confirmation, so the next day I sent another email, no response. I then called Hesperia and explained, they said no problem and made a note. Sent another email, had 2 back from 2 different people basically telling me I hadn't made the cal. How would I have know the price or the fact I had to change my name if I hadn't.
Panicking now as I did not want my treat to turn into an embarrassing nightmare at the hotel. Received an email Saturday saying I was still booked for 2....this a matter of hours before they are due to book in! Micky then told me in no uncertain terms...with no apology or understanding and a touch of impatience which I picked up with the other 2 girls I spoke to, that her girls don't make mistakes and they have a certain procedure blah blah blah. Again I asked how I would know all this if I had not spoken to someone there? Anyway she got on the phone and sorted it out...which apparently should have been done on day one and took my payment details. Strange though she didn't ask for my secret no at the back of the card which the previous girl did.
On reflection....girl number one was probably going to the loo, or lunch wrote down my info and card number without making that call hoping to do it later and just forgot...but how does that excuse no reply. To 5 emails or someone just sorting it out when they got my email.
Calls ahave cost me more than the hotel and frankly a lovely thought was turned into a nightmare by sheer incompetence...will always use Bookings.com from now on....the friendliest most helpful people ever.
HOTELS4U IS TERRIBLE..........STILL NO APOLOGY. RUDE AND INEFFICIENT. Even if Nicky finally did her job it wasn't with a nice attitude at all. The call me if you have any further questions, was super half hearted.

Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

Good morning,
I've read your review above with interest and concern and I would like to assist you by investigating what happened.
Could I please ask you to send an email to PR@hotels4u.com?
Kind regards,
Adam,
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Magnificent7's Comment

Written on: 13/09/2013

I will do. Since it will take time to do, I will write to you within the next 3 days.
Kind regards jm

Holidayreview123's Comment

Written on: 12/10/2013

I totally agree with you on this! An absolutely appalling service! I am still awaiting for them to sort a simple refund a year after my stay in Chicago! Disgusting, useless people working there no one helpful at all. Emailed the supervisor (who is supposed to be dealing with my enquiry) numerous times and she has now not replied for over 2 months. Disgusting service! I am warning others...do not use!

Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 24/10/2013

Hi Holidayreview123

Thank you for getting in touch with us - Would you please send any information including a booking reference to PR@Hotels4U.com and I can get this looked into - it would also help if you can include any communications between you and our team.

Kind regards,