Transfer not at my airport

Guest's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“Transfer not at my airport”

Written on: 07/08/2013

I arrived at Barcelona airport only to wait hours for my transfer but found out 2 days later it had been arranged for Girona, as this was the nearest airport. I added my flight number when I booked my accommodation, only to be told they are too busy to check flight numbers. I also did not get the transport back to the airport but they still have not refunded any of the money. I am not happy at all. I unfortunately printed off my travel documentation but left them at home, had to pay to stay in a hotel in Barcelona. I have written to Hotel4u and have been advised that because I did not check my details then there is nothing they can do.

Hotels4U.com's Comment

Written on: 08/08/2013

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with Hotels4u.com and I'm very sorry to hear that this didn't live up to your expectations.

I'd be keen to investigate this for you. Please could you send your booking reference number and more information to PR@hotels4u.com and we can take a look.

Kind regards,
Adam
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Fergie14's Comment

Written on: 12/08/2013

I had sent my booking reference number but do not hold out much hope as my complaint has already been investigated and no refund was offered, although I did not even use any of my transfer, and forked out £70.00.