They canceled my reservation & did not return my money

lhdonda's review of Hotels4u.com - www.hotels4u.com

“They canceled my reservation and did not return my money”

Written on: 13/06/2013 by lhdonda (1 review written)

Efetuei on 24/01/2013 a purchase on the site hotels4u
a reservation at hotel Be Live Canoa in Punta Cana (Reservation Number: 4062050), for the period 13 to 20 August 2013,
that being paid in cash on the bill my credit card $ 793.94, plus $ 60.71 for impostosm, totaling $ 854.65.
After almost six months, the hotels4u sent me an email stating that my reservation was canceled because not accept reservations from people residing in Brazil.
I thought absurd and a total lack of respect, because when you get paid they accepted.
They said they would refund the money paid, but until today the amount paid on the invoice was not returned my card.
Exigo full refund of the amount you paid, since I did not canceled, but they.
I tried to contact the hotels4u, but they do not answer emails.
I look back and demand to pay the total amount, if not I will take legal action to do so.

Hotels4U.com's Response to lhdonda's Review

Written on: 18/06/2013

Good morning lhdonda,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent Hotels4u experience and I'm sorry to hear that it wasn't what you expected.

I have looked into this for you as you kindly provided your booking reference number and I can confirm that our Accounts team refunded you on the 12th June. It can take between three and five working days for your bank to process this.

If you have any questions, please email pr@hotels4u.com and we can discuss your concerns in greater detail.

Kind regards.
Adam
PR Representative
Hotels4u.com

Lhdonda's Response to lhdonda's Review

Written on: 19/06/2013

Inform you that the refund was made on my credit card.