I'd be very happy to give you some feedback

Michele_Thompson's review of Hotels-in-Vietnam - www.hotels-in-vietnam.com

“I'd be very happy to give you some feedback”

Written on: 18/03/2013 by Michele_Thompson (1 review written)

I've used Hotels in Vietnam a number of times and have even recommended it to my friends. I'm a scholar who studies Vietnam (History of Vietnamese Traditional Medicine) and I'm quite familiar with Vietnam so I really don't go on "tours" so to speak. I usually know exactly where I want to stay and Hotels in Vietnam has always given me very very good service whether I was traveling by myself or reserving rooms for myself and a group of students.
[name removed] has been particularly helpful as I often need to request special group rates or I need something else that it special and I can communicate with her directly when with most tourist web sites you can't actually talk to anyone. I really like that aspect of Hotels in Vietnam and I hope that Tun Travel won't do anything to change that.

I've traveled all over the world in the course of my research and Hotels in Vietnam is my very favorite web based booking agency. In fact if Hotels in Vietnam went international I would probably use them for other trips in Southeast Asia.

Michele Thompson