MY FAVOURITE HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE

AussieBen91's review of Hotels.com - www.hotels.com

“MY FAVOURITE HOTEL BOOKING SERVICE”

Written on: 29/10/2012 by AussieBen91 (2 reviews written)

I have always used hotels.com for booking both domestic and international accomodation. I have find the site very easy to use and my favourite feature is sorting hotels according to price, location, etc. This is something few other websites of this category feature.
Furthermore, I always compare prices between hotels.com and its competitors, but hotels.com has always provided better value for the same/similar accomodation. And that's why I would highly recommend using this site to book accomodation and sign up to take advantage of the 'book 10 nights, and enjoy one free night". However, while this is a great incentive, the 10 nights required to obtain the free night, accrue only after having physically stayed at the hotel on the dates booked. Naturally, I understand the reason for this measure, but it is frustrating when you are booking accomodation well in advance and cannot take advantage of this incentive until that time (i.e. I have booked hotel stays in excess of 20 nights, but cannot take advantage of my 2 free nights until I have actually stayed my 20 nights, which to me defeats the purpose of the scheme!). Other than that, I highly recommend hotels.com to anybody looking to compare and find the best value hotels anywhere in the world!