straight forward, no nonsense & great value deals

Russellw168's review of HotelDirect.co.uk - www.hoteldirect.co.uk

“straight forward, no nonsense & great value deals”

Written on: 12/03/2014 by Russellw168 (1 review written)

Found them on the net, looked around and really liked their prices and choices of hotels. The website site was easy to use and I also booked the London eye through them as well, I would definately use again, I paid them, got the confirmation email, handed over the paper work to the theatre / hotel and they gave me tickets / room keys. It was that simple. I would highly recommend and it was all in one place not lots of shopping round on different websites. Thanks Hotel Direct!!!!
The only think that could improve things for the newbie is perhaps a map of the big attractions in relation to the hotel, we were lucky as our hotel was wonderfully centrally located. Also the website said it was free breakfast, didn;t show it on the paperwork, when we got to the hotel they knew nothing about it but the manageress came out, said that she'd heard this before and offered to give us vouchers for free breakfast so we were sorted out by the great staff. Highly recommended, just watch out for the breakfast offer!