Seemless transaction & great service

Supersamie's review of HotelDirect.co.uk - www.hoteldirect.co.uk

“Seemless transaction and great service”

Written on: 22/02/2013 by Supersamie (1 review written)

When we chose Hotel Direct, I was slightly worried as they were not a company I had heard of before, so was very relieved when I got the confirmation. I'm sure I am not alone in worrying about internet transactions!

When we arrived at the hotel to check in, it was very seemless and we were offered a room upgrade.

Hotel Direct offer excellent value for money and the communication between them and the hotel is great. They were a lot cheaper than other companies I had received quotes from and we were really pleased with the transaction from start to finish.

I would definitely use them again. The website was easy to navigate around and the booking screen was straight-forward.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib