worst holiday ever

Dynamodaz1966's review of Hoseasons Holidays

“worst holiday ever”

Written on: 08/08/2013 by Dynamodaz1966 (1 review written)

Bron Eifion Lodge
This was the worst holiday I have ever had. We pai d£825.00 for a weeks stay at Bron Eifion in a VIP log cabin with hot tub. The advert looked great, "Perfect for a Peaceful break" which does not apply at weekends when the park owners friends and family arrive and are living in the cabin at the side of you, and you have to view their vast array of family junk from you your balcony, and watch them drink and swear, "Spacious very comfortable , with countyside and lakeside views! - Not true, not spacious and definitely not comfortable, it was like living in a kennel, the shower head was held together by red insulation tape, the shower tray panel was hanging loose, the windows were dirty, the carpet stained, the patio dirty, the tv was from the 80's and had the front panel missing, the extractor fan in the shower room was filthy and clogged with dust, I am waiting to hear back from Hoseasons an explanation as to what was VIP about this cabin, - As for countryside and lakeside views, yes you could see the end of the lake from the balcony if you turned your head to a 90 degree angle, and yes I suppose trees do constitute countryside, just?, or maybe they mean the abundance of weeds that grow quite happily on this park, possibly to hide the hideous old caravans situated at the park entrance. Have complained but Hoseasons are passing the buck back to the park owners, but you have to take some responsibilty as we booked through you and paid you, and I am totally disgusted at the very low standard of this park, when I look at see what we could have got for this money, clean and with some comfort. Hot tub was ok, everything on this site is old and tired, would not recommend, would not go back if offered for free, left early as could not stand it any longer, spent more time on the balcony than in the lodge as it was so dark dingy and uncomfortable,my friends are horrified at the pictures we took of the accomodation and the park, this is not for a holiday, not private, clean or comfy enough.