Horrendous Customer Service

Prossbear88's review of Hoodaki www.hoodaki.com

“Horrendous Customer Service”

Written on: 02/08/2013 by Prossbear88 (1 review written)

I found a flight recently with Hoodaki and it was a really good price so I tried booking it with them. I noticed that it couldn't be done online and it gave you a number to call. This was when I first became suspicious. However I noticed they had a Live Chat option so I tried that and enquired about the flight. I was first told that the cheapest flight on those dates were over 200 pound more expensive then I had just found. When I told the operator (named James) this and gave him the URL his only reply was they were sold out, and offered no apology for the inconvenience or false advertisement. (This is despite the flashing advertisement on the web page also highlighting the offer) So clearly the tactic of this company is to lead people in with great offers so you call them up and get charged an extortionate rate only to be told that the flight doesn't exist and then try to sell you another more expensive (and also not competitive in price) flight. I have travelled extensively all my life and have never encountered such a disgraceful travel company. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY!!!