Good Service & economical package..

Guest's review of Hoodaki www.hoodaki.com

“Good Service and economical package..”

Written on: 04/02/2013

To whom so ever it may concern
-----------------------------------------

I am writing to let you know how much I appreciate the outstanding customer service that your staff provided few weeks ago in booking my family tickets. I have known [name removed] for a good couple of years now because I have been booking my tickets through Hoodaki.

[name removed] is very attentive and helpful and ensures that I have been provided with the best deal in flights. He is very knowledgeable and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find good deals for my family that met my needs rather than just being focused on making a quick sale.

Because of his continuous efforts, I was able to judge what was economical and beneficial for me and I am very satisfied with my purchase. I will continue to perform business with Hoodaki and as well as recommend it to others which I have done last week and resulted in a purchase confirmation.

Please let your seniors know about [name removed], as well as the other employees in Hoodaki, know that the rest of the team efforts do not go unnoticed. You have put together a great team that makes customers feel respected and valued.

I look forward to deal with Hoodaki team again in the future subject to me being given good deals :-)

Many Thanks