THE BIGGEST CHEATER'S AND LIARS

Guest's review of Hoodaki www.hoodaki.com

“THE BIGGEST CHEATER'S AND LIARS”

Written on: 21/01/2013

My request to all passengers and people travelling abroad wanting to buy tickets from HOODAKI AND ................ they are both in partnerships I advise that they are the biggest cheaters and frauds from staff to manager the names that I refer to are real employees at HOODAKI they are called Sarah , Ron and the main Manager who did not mention his name they offered no help I was stuck abroad not knowing what to do they are the biggest cheats I have ever seen I advise ALL AIRLINES AND PEOPLE THAT THESE ARE THE BIGGEST FRAUDS DONT BUY OR SELL ANY TICKETS FROM HOODAKI. I WILL BE REQUESTING AIRLINES NOT TO SELL THEIR TICKETS BUT ROYAL BRUNEI OFFERED THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER THROUGH HOODAKI.... I WAS GIVEN A 1 MONTH PACKED TICKET BUT WAS TOLD AND EMAILED THAT IT IS A 3 MONTH PACKED TICKET I HAD TO PAY 156 pound extra just to extend my ticket for 3 months THEY LITERALLY STOLE MY MONEY THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A LONG PERIOD....

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib