Worst Service Ever

Guest's review of Hoodaki www.hoodaki.com

“Worst Service Ever”

Written on: 13/01/2013

I have spent well over 10 hours on the phone to this company. Had 8 call backs promised which have never turned up and have been passed from person to person. I found the amazing prices online from a comparison site, rang up and spoke to Vikas who I made what I thought was the full booking there and then - he took my card payment details and promised me a confirmation email within a couple of days. I didn't receive one. I still hadn't received one by the 2nd Jan which was promised when I rang up to query. My booking wasn't ever made. After two days of trying to get through and being promised call backs I finally spoke to a different representative (Miles) who would take me call. He told me the booking had never been made, the payment never taken and he couldn't tell me why. Over the next few days I was promised 6 more call backs from both Vikas and Miles because no one else would deal with my questions and received none of them. I then rang the airline themselves who told me that whilst the tickets were reserved I would never have been able to buy them because of the rules of the particular airline, and they were very surprised when their rules had not been made clear by the agency. If I had of continued to attempt to make the payment I would have had to have buy a whole new flight ticket when I turned up to check in at the airport. With the lack of response and definite answers that I had and the fact that they were acting so suspicious meant I cancelled my card and they have never bothered to get back in touch with me once since I stopped calling them. Overall the worst service I have ever received.