Great customer service

Guest's review of Hoodaki www.hoodaki.com

“Great customer service”

Written on: 03/01/2013

I needed to book a couple of flights on various days, some one way, some return which a few travel agents gave up on at the first hurdle. Hoodaki however were most helpful. I used their online chat service and it was brilliant. The agent was very fair and knowledgeable and gave me the best possible deal. They even beat emirates own online special deal. I will definitely recommend.

Dsouzam's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2013

Thank you for your request for feedback.

At the time I bought my tickets, the service was alright.
However, I do have a major cause for complaint.

I bought two tickets from Hoodaki. Because of visa complications, we had to change the outbound date on one ticket. We paid an extra £350 for this change as we were informed that changes could not be made to outbound journeys. We were also told that the entitlement to one FREE change on the inbound journey was available.

Unfortunately, we did have to change the return journey from Goa & went to the airline (Jet Airways) to do this. They informed us because we had made a change to our oubound journey we had USED UP our FREE change & we had no option but to pay for this change. They advised us to contact Hoodaki.

We contacted Hoodaki but have not yet received a reply. I have sent this note to Hoodaki today with ticket details & hope to hear back.