Really helpful & friendly

hypnospirit's review of Holiday Gems - www.holidaygems.co.uk

“Really helpful and friendly”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by hypnospirit (1 review written)

Booked... then waited for a confirmation call. As expected the price had gone up. But we are leaving in about a week so I did expect that. The delightful girl on the call (Krystal 155) listened to our needs and then tried to find us a better deal, she called me back within minutes with some very clever options and a little 'outside the box' thinking that managed to get us back into our budget. She answered my questions and offered alternative ideas and solutions to keep chipping away at the total cost of the holiday. It was really helpful to have someone knowledgable bounce ideas back and forth until we were satisfied. The email confirmation came through very quickly and I was able to print off all of the documents, which is much more reassuring than having to wait for postal delivery when the holiday is so soon. I can't review the actual holiday experience as I've not gone yet, but the booking experience was easy, friendly and very helpful. I'll definitely use Holiday Gems again. Best price I could find by far and really good customer service. Krystal went above and beyond my expectations and has made me feel confident that I have made the right choice. Now bring on the sun!!!