Friendly helpfull & fast

Salamouse's review of Holiday Gems - www.holidaygems.co.uk

“Friendly helpfull and fast”

Written on: 26/08/2014 by Salamouse (1 review written)

I intitally booked my holiday on line and was then contacted by Jule (152). I was disapointed because the price was quite a bit more than shown on the web site, and as I had been checking the same deal for the last 3 weeks don't see that the prices should fluctuate that much. She did her best to convince me that it was still a good deal, and after having a quick rant with my partner we decided it was still a good deal. She was very helpful and made sure I recieved the documents quickly. They are all easy to understand and she explained about booking the flights with ryanair prior to leaving and also about any extras we could add. So top marks to her for patience and effiencey and a lovely telephone manner ( if she had been at all unpleasent or condesending when I questioned her about the price I would probabally not gone ahead. But hey ho. It's a good deal she was great, documents arrived promptly, just hope the holiday goes as well as the service so far.