great wesite, great prices, grest service!

ssecombe's review of Holiday Gems - www.holidaygems.co.uk

“great wesite, great prices, grest service!”

Written on: 18/07/2014 by ssecombe (1 review written)

Easy to use website bring up a choice of flights and their prices, time of flights, carrier etc first. Once I had selected the most convenient flight for ourholiday the site then ta hotel selection, which provided enough filters to enable me to cut out the holtels I knew would not interest me but laving enough hotels to give me lots of chice. Decided to make ourbooking by telephone as when I rang the day befor to query why there was no field to add luggage I was informed that the 'luggage' section of the site was 'down' and that I would have to book luggage eperately. As a result I spoke to AGENT 137 who was more than helpful and made the booking of our holiday a pleasant expriene. She also gave me her direct telephone number so that if I had any queries I could contact her. That's ten out of ten for me. I rceived confirmation and documentation within a short time of booking as I was infromed by the agent.

All in all, a vry satifying experience and I will definitely use this site when looking for another holiday.