Where are my boarding passes ?

402Malone's review of Holiday Gems - www.holidaygems.co.uk

“Where are my boarding passes ?”

Written on: 08/05/2014 by 402Malone (1 review written)

I booked my holiday a few weeks ago and I was pleased with the service at the time. However, I am due to fly out to Madeira on Friday 9th of May and it is Tuesday the 6th of May and I still do not have my boarding passes. Initially, I had problems trying to print off my vouchers and so I requested that all the necessary documents were posted to me. I was assured that I would have everything I need to travel at least 7 days prior to my departure. I am very anxious because without the necessary print out, I can not check in at the airport and so I will not be going on my holiday which I have paid good money for. I really think that it is disgusting to put someone in this position and totally unprofessional and unacceptable.
I have now managed to print off my accommodation and transfer vouchers so please, if you are reading this review, please could someone email my boarding passes to me (or the necessary documents that I will need to check in)so I can print them off as soon as possible. My holiday reference is S6886/79752. My name is Carl Ruscoe.
Thank you.