I will defo be booking again!!

Guest's review of Holiday Gems - www.holidaygems.co.uk

“I will defo be booking again!! ”

Written on: 21/08/2013

Felt I had to share this about holiday gems, I'd never heard of this company befor I came across it when I was comparing holiday prices with other online company's and this is where the holiday I wanted was cheapest, so of course I booked it in October. Then a few months later I read some reviews slating the company!!! Saying how all the good reviews you read are from relatives and friends!!! Well I just want to assure you I'm not related nor do I know anyone from holiday gems. Naturally I felt very nervous about my booking as its also the first time I've booked a holiday online. I can't express enough how efficient holiday gems have been every phone call I've made emails have been sent to me with information and details I have requested befor I've even put the phone down!! I have to give a special mention to consultant 1 as I bombarded them with emails for half the day and they were even replied to as late as 9.45pm!! All I need to do now is turn up and enjoy my holiday!!! I will be using holiday gems and I have to confess I recommended this company to anyone whom I talk holidays with! Thanks again holiday gems a very satisfied customer so far.