STEER CLEAR! Nightmare company!

Luisa02's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“STEER CLEAR! Nightmare company!”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by Luisa02 (1 review written)

Booked a holiday to Morocco for a week. Okay it seemed a good deal, and then there were all the add ons. Every time we thought we had a final price something else would be added on or the flight/hotel would increase. Paid for online check in as they said this would work out cheaper but they didn't tell us that when we came to check in online we would have to pay £7.99 per seat.
I thought that would be the last hurdle only I've just received a call (less than 24 hours before our flight) saying we cant stay at the hotel we booked and that we have to go to a 4 star alternative hotel. We booked 5 star, and they are arguing that we booked 4 star, even though I have screen shots off their site clearly advertising 5 star!! I am fuming. I have been waiting for a call back for over an hour now. I have a feeling they wont bother calling back and that I will have to call them. Well, they've picked the wrong person to mess about. This is not the last of it. Watch this space....

Hdccare's Response to Luisa02's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with a booking you made via the Holiday Discount Centre site.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and your booking reference and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards