did not book anthing on this site price doubled ,Avoid

ibMcFarland336's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“did not book anthing on this site price doubled ,Avoid”

Written on: 14/07/2014 by ibMcFarland336 (1 review written)

we thought we would give holiday discount centre another go as did not book a holiday from them in may,so we saw what looked like a good price in the costa de sol for September advertised at £127,ok.we understand there are extra costs for transfers,but the final price lousey air flight times jumped to £300 each.sorry but wont waste another phone call to this company.we were told to get to costa del sol we had to fly to Barcelona and get a connecting flight to Malaga."UUUUG,sorry but born on a banana boat we are not.

Hdccare's Comment

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with offers shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards