False Advertising

JustineIan's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“False Advertising”

Written on: 13/07/2014 by JustineIan (1 review written)

Not impressed with Holiday Discount Centre in the least. We found an all inclusive holiday we liked the look of in Tenerife, advertised at a certain price. The site we had to call was Super Savers. When we called, we were told it would cost us a lot more and that the price advertised on the website was only for the first 2 customers who called in. How bizaar. False advertising? The site does not say anything about the price only being valid for the first 2 customers and then it goes up in price - a lot! will definitely not be using them, now or in the future.

Hdccare's Response to JustineIan's Review

Written on: 18/07/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with offers shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

However we do not have an advertiser called Super Savers? Also we do state on our site that prices are based on 2 sharing (In the Frequently asked questions section)

If you could you please email me with the correct advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards