Conartists, Spivs, Grifters, & totally umprofessional

savethecostofaphonecall's review of Holiday Discount Centre www.holidaydiscountcentre.co.uk

“Conartists, Spivs, Grifters, and totally umprofessional”

Written on: 25/06/2014 by savethecostofaphonecall (1 review written)

4 minutes ago!!! we tried to discuss a holiday to Egypt, after being told all the details we applied(and the system said was available) we were then advised things had changed(this took all of 30 seconds). An email was requested to confirm the information only to be told that could not be done. Fair enough(you might say), but if that's the case we will not give you our card details.

Now the good part, and I quote 'you've been drinking (yep she had, one (1) glass of wine, 'I can't do anything for you now'.

Flights to Egypt £2000, Hotel £2000, quality of customer service PRICELESS!!

In this case, you do not get what you pay for.

Hdccare's Response to savethecostofaphonecall's Review

Written on: 02/07/2014

Hello,

May I firstly say how sorry I was to hear that you have been experiencing problems with offers shown on our Holiday Discount Centre comparison website.

Holiday Discount Centre is a holiday price comparison site therefore we do not take bookings directly. However we do follow a strict code of conduct and also have regular compliance checks in place to monitor our advertisers.

Could you please email me with the advertiser you contacted and I will make sure your comments are passed onto their senior management team for investigation.

I would like to assure you this matter will be dealt with once your email has been received.

Kind Regards